Friday, August 18, 2017

Create a Smile Stamps Welcome Back Celebration and New Release!

hello and happy friday!!!!
have you all been following Create a Smile Stamps this week, as they celebrate their welcome back party and brand new release!? 

I'm SOOOOO excited that Create a Smile Stamps is back and in action with this amazing release!
I created two cards with a few of the new stamp sets, let's take a look!


my first card uses the adorable Where Your Heart Is mini set!


love it! 
I created the background with Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberries and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks in some ink blending! I used some embossing paste and a star stencil to add some texture.
the grass was created with Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks.



I love those cute little mice! and I made sure one of the little mice was peeking out from the window at that adorable little sign!
you can see this card on the Day 1 celebration blog post!


my second card was SO MUCH FUN TO MAKE! 


I used the adorable little critter from Light Up the Dark! that galaxy background was created with a bunch of different mediums: Distress Paints, Zig Color Real Brush Markers, Distress Oxide Inks...you name it! but it really came out well! so happy!


I colored the critter with Copics and then fussy cut him out! I finished off the card with some glitter around the lantern! oh, and the oval shape is from the Stacked Pierced Oval dies from Create a Smile! 
you can see this card on the Day 2 celebration post

I hope you enjoyed this week!
we can't wait to see what you all make with these new sets!

enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Art kits often include instructions and guides, helping both beginners and experienced artists explore new techniques and create unique pieces with confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids' art is a crucial avenue for nurturing creativity and self-expression. Engaging in art activities allows children to explore their imagination, experiment with various mediums, and develop their artistic skills, fostering confidence and original thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexual Trauma Treatment is a therapeutic approach designed to help survivors cope with the emotional and psychological effects of sexual abuse, assault, or harassment, providing a safe space for healing and recovery.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D