Monday, November 20, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #17 - Color Inspiration!

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



I'm totally loving this winter-y wonderful feel!!




I had so much fun creating my card for this challenge!! :)



I used the mini Winter Owl stamp set for this and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, then fussy cut them out! I cut off the end of the scarf on one of the owls, then just adhered it in place on the other side of the scarf to mix up the images! (so they didn't look exactly the same!)



then, I die cut out a snowflake image using the Stitched Snowflakes die, and backed it with a piece of watercolored cardstock! I created the watercolor look with Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers! 

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D