Thursday, February 22, 2018

thinking of you mew so much!

hello!!
today I'm up on the Newton's Nook blog sharing a card that I hope will bring a smile to someone's face who may be feeling sick!


yay! love it!
I used the cute little sick kitty image from Newton's Sick Day and colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once everything was dry, I fussy cut out the images and added some detailing to the coloring with a white gel pen!


I used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold to do some ink blending in the bottom corner of the card! LOVE the pop of color!
the sentiment was heat embossed in black and the image was popped up with foam tape!

be sure to check out the Newton's Nook blog for all of the latest and greatest information about challenges, giveaways and new releases! 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D