Tuesday, May 15, 2018

CSI Challenge Case #254

hello!
I'm so excited to be a Guest Detective for the new CSI Challenge - Case #254!
below is the new case file to start off the month!



soooo happy and bright!

and I'll be sharing lots of Newton's Nook Designs goodies on my layout! 



the evidence:

- color scheme
- gold
- layers of paper
- tissue paper

the testimony:

- I was completely inspired but the color scheme and those puffy flowers in the photo!
- text papers in my butterfly clusters!



I actually used the coordinating dies to Beautiful Wings to create the layered butterflies! I die cut the small and large butterfly many, many times with various pieces of pink and vellum cardstock!

then I found a patterned paper with little butterflies on it, and fussy cut them out and stitched them all together to get that ruffly, layered look!



I painted some areas with black gesso and then splattered black and gold all over the layout! I also used a puffy sticker and other embellishments to add the texture! behind the photo and embellishments I used the Bubbly Stencil and some white embossing paste, as well!

in this photo, you can just see how my littlest Mann looks up to his big brother SO MUCH! he follows him around everywhere he goes, and I hope he never stops looking up him! so sweet! 

I sure hope you play along!

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D