Wednesday, May 23, 2018

under the sea - I'm so jelly!

hello!
today I have another card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
I created this card with the current challenge in mind - a summer mood board



LOVE how this came out!
I started with a piece of aqua cardstock, and did some Distress Ink blending on top in Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet!
then I sprinkled some water on top, and once it was all dry, I used a dry brush with watered down white acrylic paint, and painted some light rays shining down on the sea! so fun!



the sand was created by add Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Inks! I die cut them from the Stitched Hillside Borders
of course those cute cute images are from the So Jelly mini set! I colored in the images with Zig Clean color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!
I also added some glitter with stickles, because...well I wanted to! ha!

hope you play along with the newest challenge!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D